Last weekend my husband and I traveled back to Ohio for a family wedding. On Friday, while the men went off fishing on Lake Erie, I zipped over to Sylvania to photograph little Reagan and her lovely parents. We indulged in a few things that two year olds are usually not allowed to do: jumping on the couch, a playful pillow fight in her parents’ bed, spinning around and around on swiveling leather chairs, and eating cookies in bed. I think, if you asked Reagan, it was an utterly successful afternoon!
- Natalie & Patrick’s Fairytale Love Story at the Branford House, University of Connecticut, Avery Point
- Mallory & Jarret’s Southampton Beach Wedding
- Emily & Peter’s Intimate Chelsea Loft Wedding, NYC
- From Date Night to Brunch: A tasting dinner with Casa Noble Tequila
- Cathryn & Tommy’s North Fork, Long Island Winery Wedding