For Thanksgiving, Brian and I took off to Mexico for surf, rest, relaxation, & margaritas. We stayed at the amazing Cardon Adventure Resort on the recommendation of our friend and shaper, Chris Birch. A resort with only eight guestrooms, we were at the tail end of the high season, and we had the entire place to ourselves, including the perfect left hand point break out front. We could check the waves without even getting out of bed! We also were able to help release baby turtles back into the ocean – the eggs had been saved from poachers and allowed to hatch safely in a program in the town of Celestino, sponsored in part by the Mexican government and also Cardon Resort. Helping these little guys scramble down the beach and swim off through the shore break was breathtaking!
- Natalie & Patrick’s Fairytale Love Story at the Branford House, University of Connecticut, Avery Point
- Mallory & Jarret’s Southampton Beach Wedding
- Emily & Peter’s Intimate Chelsea Loft Wedding, NYC
- From Date Night to Brunch: A tasting dinner with Casa Noble Tequila
- Cathryn & Tommy’s North Fork, Long Island Winery Wedding