Meghan and Rob picked the historic Hampshire House for their romantic and stylish candle-lit, black tie wedding. Having photographed Meghan’s sister’s wedding the previous year, I felt instantly welcomed and right at home with her family once again. My husband was my chosen second shooter for this family affair, and we took advantage of Meghan and Rob’s local knowledge to have a whirlwind fun snowy weekend in Boston!
- Natalie & Patrick’s Fairytale Love Story at the Branford House, University of Connecticut, Avery Point
- Mallory & Jarret’s Southampton Beach Wedding
- Emily & Peter’s Intimate Chelsea Loft Wedding, NYC
- From Date Night to Brunch: A tasting dinner with Casa Noble Tequila
- Cathryn & Tommy’s North Fork, Long Island Winery Wedding