A large portion of my family on my mother’s side lives in Alaska, and I had the pleasure of shooting my cousin’s son’s wedding in Anchorage this year. This was my husband’s first ever trip to Alaska, so we planned a two week trip, packed our cameras and wetsuits, and headed for the great Northwest! The highlight was, of course, the wedding and all the time we spent with extended family, but we also found time to make new friends and take an adventure on an amazing surf boat, the M/V MILO out of Homer. I will post photos about that later. For now, here is a portrait of Zach and his new bride Trish, just returning from their ceremony at the historic Captain Cook Hotel in downtown Anchorage.
Other places to find me!
- 2017 Women's March, Working Mother Magazine
- Follow Sara on Instagram!!
- Greenwich Wine + Food Festival – official photographer 2014-2017
- Hey Cutie Pie!
- Kathie Lee Gifford & Geoffrey Zakarian at the J House
- My stills of Katie Lee & Fionula in a People.com video
- Sara (Wasilausky) Luckey on Brooklyn Bride Blog!
- Sara Luckey Studio on Wedding Wire!
- Second Shooting for Virginie & The Day Collective